Made with 70% cotton and 30% stretch nylon, the Wigwam Cypress Socks in White/Black are a lightweight pair of socks with no branding to be seen for a minimal but stylish look. A ribbed opening ensures socks don’t slip down during a long day. One pair of socks.
M = UK 5-8
L = UK 8-12
Wigwam are really thinking hard about their product and keeping things sustainable throughout their manufacturing process. Key projects and processes include,
– The factory in Sheboygan, USA uses solar panels for heating
– Water is recycled and often returned cleaner than when it came in
– Energy efficient lighting in the factory is used which is motion activated.
– Re-use, re-cycle-re-purpose: With a goal of ensuring as little waste as possible, all socks, samples (& any seconds) are paired and bundled for use by charities or for re-use in the factory.
– No fibre left behind: Their Goal is zero landfill and Wigwam now work with Martex industries in order to ensure nothing is left behind.